Planning the Ultimate #Bachsweatsesh
We love getting friends together to sweat it out and we'll use any excuse to do it! A birthday party, a girls weekend getaway, a bachelorette party... you name it, we do it. So when it came time to plan a special bachelorette sweat session for one lucky bride-to-be (Angel @Elleusa) and her crew from Hearst magazine, we pulled out all the stops and reached out to some of our fave brands to join us for the party and make it one to remember!
- We had the space decked out with floral arrangements and backdrop by @Verdant_nyc & @nunko ... great for your sweaty selfies post workout.
- Added bach themed goodies from @ShopStagandhen including an awesome gift box for the bride to be herself!
- At the bride's request, we brought in her fave trainer @Jess.Glazer to give her and her squad a high intensity sweat sesh!
- To keep the squad hydrated during and post workout, we had hydrogen infused water by @hfactor
- Kept the party going post workout with a little self-care session by @HortusNailworks ... each getting a manicure while hanging out & cooling down.
- We made sure all the ladies went home with a gorgeous glass bottle by @Somawater so they had a little something to commemorate the experience they had!
For our full blog post on how to plan the ultimate #bachsweatsesh for any bride, visit Shop Stag and Hen